gi Perspective provide GIS Software products and applications to help organisations benefit from geographic information and analysis.
What is GIS Software?
- GIS Software provides the display, interrogation and analysis of digital mapping and associated information.
- By providing mapping with real-world coordinates the software allows the comparison of multiple datasets, allowing the user to visualise information
- GIS Software comes in many forms; from individual desktop licences to enterprise solutions
Why use gi Perspective for GIS Software?
- Independent advice from our experts on the most appropriate software approach
- Guidance on installation procedures onto desktop and server environments
- Bespoke training and support in GIS software
How do we provide GIS Software?
- Desktop software via a proprietary vendor such as Esri
- Hosted solutions using an appropriate Open Source software stack such as PostgreSQL and GeoServer
- Hosted solutions using APIs such as Google
- Dedicated applications or solutions for repeat tasks and routines
What are the benefits of GIS?
- Using spatial data to improve decision making
- Cost saving through better asset and fleet management
- Greater efficiency in managing maintenance and scheduling
- Improved communication
Experts in Geographic Information Systems
gi Perspective provides organisations of all shapes and sizes with geographic information and digital mapping solutions, utilising our staff's breadth of experience to exceed customer expectations.
See our GIS Services
Global Location Analysis GIS Software Tool for E4tech
Software tool to assist with sustainable energy site selection
Custom ArcGIS Training – Three Rivers District Council
Bespoke GIS Software Training in ESRI ArcGIS for staff members
Online Cycle Map for Brighton and Hove City Council
An interactive cycle map, optimised for mobile and tablet use