GIS Consultancy Services
gi Perspective provides independent GIS consultancy services for all sizes and types of organisation. With a highly experienced in-house GIS consulting technical team, we have a strong, established presence in both the Public and Private Sector. We understand the benefits of a bespoke approach to GIS consulting and benefit from being able to advise free from any particular software vendor.
Our range of GIS consultancy services includes:
- Spatial analysis and map output services
- Spatial data sourcing, dataset conversion, harmonising and processing
- Bespoke on-site training in client datasets
- Off-site support for bottlenecks in GIS projects
- Development of GIS tools and software coding
- Scanning, geographic data capture services and geo-referencing services
- Spatial database design and integration
GIS Database Design – European Commission
Statistical database design delivered under Framework Contract
As a long established company, gi Perspective has a passion for strong customer relationships that generate long term partnerships. Naturally we also strive to provide value for money through a mix of efficient working practices and competitive consultancy rates.
Experts in Geographic Information Systems
gi Perspective provides organisations of all shapes and sizes with geographic information and digital mapping solutions, utilising our staff's breadth of experience to exceed customer expectations.Talk to us today